My Tag will be a bit Lo tech compared to others but hopefully the content will overshadow my 8 track knowledge level. First the rules, if you have been tagged by me you must (if you decide to play along) 1: you have to put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you(that's me :) 2 List 7 unusual things about yourself. 3 tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blog and let them know. OK the person that tagged me is Frank Gardner and if you click on his name it will bring you to what I think is like the Cheers of blogs just no beer or anyone named Norm.?. (that I know of)
1. When I was child I had to wear the same funny leg braces as Forest Gump
2.I have the same birthday as Cezanne.(different year, slightly)
3. I like Doritos on my egg and cheese sandwich (try it, you'll see!)
4. My first bicycle was a "Huffy Desperado 2" it had pictures of the desert with cactus on it, and had a large brown bannana seat. I used to dream of riding it through the desert and living off cactus water.. nobody knows that one! (yes I guess Huffy felt the need for a sequel?).
5. I'm a brush snob, I don't like to paint with people who use those screwed up "specialty" brushes, seriously does that need an explanation?
6. I'm a certified Installer of 12 volt electronics (car radios,alarms,remote starters,etc)
7. 5 years ago I finished the Boston Marathon in 6hrs 20mins.
8. For two years I lived in U.S. and Brasil. (that's how its spelled by the way, with an "s".)
Ok now this is Frank.G rules so one of these weird or unknown facts is bogus. If you leave your guess and you are the first correct one I will send you this 6x8 painting that is pictured here, well if you want it.?.
now for those selected to be my "taggys"
1. Eric Merrell:
2. Allison Currie:
5.Colin Page: not a blog but a favorite.
Today's Quote: "Gravity isn't easy, but its the law."