Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Once, Twice, Four Times a Lady

Balanced, 6x8"available
Nap Time, 6x8" available
Wobble, 6x8", available

 Here are four more figure pieces that I have for sale at an extremely modest price. $40. each. just email me @painter 03 @ yahoo . com (spaced to elude spam bots) and i will get your choice right out to you. these are all painted on heavy archival paper that I have coated with a few coats of high quality gesso.
  As always there are still some pieces to view on my Etsy Store Gallery and a Sale for the next couple days at my gallery in Camden, Camden Falls Gallery. Both have links in the upper right hand corner of the blog.

quotes:

"Get back to the joy of painting and trust that all you need to know is within you."

"Good things come when one no longer cares about pleasing anyone else."

both quotes are by Ken Kewley. 
Sphinx, 6x8", available are four more 

No comments: