Tuesday, December 18, 2012

To Frame Or Not To Frame?

Bounty available

Bounty framed available

Bobbing

Bobbing framed available

Roasting available

Roasting Framed available
Well Here are three more pieces that I added to my store/Gallery today. I have shown them normal cropped and with a Silver Plein Air style frame. If you are interested in any of my work in the store framed like this please contact me thru the store and ask about pricing. It will be very affordable and I will even ship them priority USPS til New Year for Free if you purchase your piece framed. The link to my Store/Online Gallery is in the upper right hand corner of my blog, labeled "Etsy"

In case you didn't notice on the right hand side of my blog is my new Video Widget. The first video or only video depending on your browser is my Holiday Paint Demo.If you haven't seen it yet, I hope you enjoy. Happy Holidays & Thank you for stopping by

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so well in rams.

Darrell Anderson said...

I like all of these....and I've enjoyed this video. Why not do some more? (I should talk)

Chris Gillis said...

Dan - really love the vibe of that first painting, has a great old time feeling to it and the frames look really sharp.

The store is looking nice - happy holidays.

Chris

Peter Kalill said...

Cool demo Dan!

Daniel Corey said...

Hi Mick, I hope you had a great Birthday! Thank you!

Thank you Darrell! I'm enjoying simple statements lately

Thank you Chris! Happy Holidays!!

Thanks Pete! Great to see you comment here. Hope to see ya soon.