Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Five Seasons a Year and Show Announcement!

Five Seasons a Year 48x60"
Finally!! I can put out some high quality images of what I've been working on.  This piece "Five Seasons a Year" 48x60" is the center piece of my half of the two person show "New Works" with Abbie Williams  , opening this Saturday (June 28) at Maine Art Gallery in Kennebunk. I enjoy Abbie's love for color and subject, I think our work will hang great together and can't wait to see it up and lit nicely like this gallery does.  Thank you Maine Art and Abbie! See you Saturday.

Link to my new work



Well its a goal right.?.
"And after drawing comes composition. A well-composed painting is half done." Pierre Bonnard


1 comment:

Matthew Holt said...

Congrats on the two-person show and good luck this weekend! I'm sure they're all jaw droppers like this one!