Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Third Show of the Summer and Workshop Dates


"Cherry Stovetop" 16x16"
 If you missed my June or July show and find yourself in Rockland ME during the month of August, you're in luck! The Rock City Coffee Roasters have welcomed me in for an August show. This show is all still life pieces. mix of new, never displayed and older favorites.
All the pieces are unframed and priced accordingly. If you buy one and want a frame you can write me and I'll help you find now or make/sell you one during the late fall when things slow down for me.

The two workshops I am offering are for the weekends of September 16+17 and October 14+15 and in the Rockland Maine, mid-coast area. These workshops will focus on what I find a valuable in painting, ways I approach color, drawing, composition and paint application.
 The cost will be $225. for the two days and limited to 10 students per class. This limit isn't so much for individual attention as it is to cover us if it rains and we have to go inside for class/demo. Write me through my website ( danielcorey.com )if you have any questions or would like to reserve your spot.
Also.. If you are in the middle of a financial hardship and feel this class can help you,  I will work with you to get you in the class.

"Yellow" 15x12"
"Green" 12x16"

"Waiting of Red" 12x16

No comments: