Monday, December 19, 2011

The Big Holiday, Big Painting Extravaganza..!



Here's the rules.. I always wanted to say that. Seriously though, here's the rules. The first person to answer the three questions right and be a signed up "follower" of this blog wins this 24x30" painting of Murry's Hill Landing. I will pay shipping in US. You pay if outside US. Fair? Fair.

Here's your three questions.reminder all answers are on this blog some old some new...

1. How many posts did I make on this blog in the year 2009?

2. What is my wife Raquele's Birthday? (this one is very important, she is a great woman.)

3. How many Fund Raiser Paintings are currently left for sale ? (As of the time of me asking this)

Good Luck! I Love you all equally!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

51 posts, Nov 22 is Raquele's birthday and 13 paintings left to sell...

Daniel Corey said...

Winner , Winner!!

Anonymous said...

DOIN THE HAPPY DANCE BIG TIME!!! WOOHOO, We are toooooo excited!!

Unknown said...

Feel the envy Barbara. Well done, were you sitting glued to the computer?

Love the painting.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Mick, I lucked out... Have been checking out Dan's blog a lot, so many fabulous paintings! So I would say I lucked out by coming across it when I did! I am beyond thrilled! What a generous gift!!

Kyle Martin said...

Congratulations Barbara! What a piece!

Chris Gillis said...

Wow Dan - first of all I love this painting - the composition is very interesting-the colors amazing.

Congrats Barbara-and I thinks its great that you picked up so many paintings in Dan's sale - its a good cause and everyone makes out - that doesn't happen to often.

Happy Holidays everyone.