Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Possibilities


This week coming is gonna be an interesting one to say the least. First on Sunday July 17th I will be participating in the "Cape Elizabeth Paint for Preservation" paint out here in Maine then I am off on a road trip to Door County Wisconsin for a paint out there. Now I'm not part of the invited artist list but I intend to be part of the quick paint event and have the possibility to earn my self an invite for next year. So wish me luck!

I will post the finished painting soon in my next post.

3 comments:

Denise Rose said...

Good luck! I know you will do a fabulous job and I have all the confidence in the world in your work!

Celene Farris said...

Good luck, Dan. I'll bet you do get that invitation! Looking forward to seeing your new paintings.

Daniel Corey said...

Hi Denise and Celene, thank you both! I'm thnking you both should work for the jury at the paint out... :))