Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bad News...

I wont be able to post for a little while... Well not with photos at least. My computer has bit the shed... til I can post again please rest assured i will be painting up a storm and have plenty to show you hopefully soon. Also I will be having a showing of my work at the Tidemark Gallery in Waldoboro ME. This is really a group show but I will have approx 25 pieces to share. The opening if you are in the area or want to be is Nov 6th, i think around 5pm. Also if anyone wants to swap some sort of modern I Mac computer for some art work, let me know. Dan

3 comments:

Frank Gardner said...

Bummer amigo, hope you rectify this problem in short order.

Unknown said...

Awful news. Wish I could help.

Daniel Corey said...

Update: apparently its the lights the monitor of the laptop... Or its the thing that tells the screen to stay lit..?. Either way its still out of commission.

Hey Frank, yeah total bummer.

hi Mick, I can ship paintings! :)) I'm kidding. Thanks for the concern.