Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reception


Busy busy busy lately framing and painting.... This is a painting that has been on my mind for a couple years... So I finally stopped a few weeks ago and got it done. If anyone can tell me where this is you will receive 10 pts. These points are good for absolutely nothing BUT...... they are yours to keep.....


Van Gogh on Learning to Paint: "As soon as I have more power over my brush, I shall work even harder than I do now ... it will not be long before you need not send me money any more." (Letter to Theo van Gogh, 21 January 1882)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An interesting shift in the colours that we are used to seeing in your work. Another intimate building portrait to add to your collection. Is it your house?

Colin Page said...

I'll take the 10 pts. You were in a parking lot at a dam, across from a farm house, standing very near a porta potty in Bristol, ME. I remember that house from a few years ago. Nice painting Dan.

Daniel Corey said...

Hey Mick, sorry not my my house, warm though.

10 points for Mr Page!! Thanks