Thursday, November 19, 2009

Opening at Camden Falls Gallery Nov 22nd 5-7pm

Just a quick post and a real one to follow soon. This Sunday from 5-7pm at Camden Falls Gallery is the reception for my Monhegan Residency work.. This show is approx 20 pieces from various times during my stay on the Island. I placed a small numbering on the back of each of the 73 pieces, for example"3-4" means the 3rd day I was there and the fourth piece I painted that day.
I am very excited by the responses I have been hearing, great feedback and one even sold off the floor before hanging.
So if you can make it, please do.

5 comments:

Billy Guffey said...

Good luck with the show, Dan. Would love to see all the paintings that are represented.

Daniel Corey said...

Thanks Bill, I probably should have put a link to the gallery.. they have most of the pieces on thier website... Alot of them have been in my recent posts.
If you( or anyone else reading this) would like a invite/ad postcard from the show email me (painter03@yahoo.com)a mailing address even if its after the show date and I will mail that out to you.

Michael Chesley Johnson, Artist / Writer said...

Congratulations, Dan! Wish I could visit to see, but I'll be passing by a day too early as I head south for the winter.

Unknown said...

Great news and like a lot of others I'm going to frustrated at not being able to attend.

maria boord said...

saw reference to your show one colin's fb blurb... congratulations... I will go up to see it. just returned from a lipking workshop and am eager to witness some of the vital art life that he swears does exist in maine... I first saw colin's work at camden falls also. good luck.
maria c. boord