Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chat

"Chat" 12x12"
"Waiting to Dance" paper mounted to 12x12" canvas for presentation

Here are a couple of new additions to my Daily Paintworks Gallery . Give it a look if you have time.
  I have included some smaller works for auction and larger pieces that you can inquire about if interested.  The larger work is available for a limited time. As we get into the good weather and busy season I will be focusing on gallery commitments and travel. So get em while you can!
 
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

lambgyro said...

These minimalist water color figures you post now and again are really captivating. I think they really demonstrate the point that sometimes a great painting/drawing is about what is not said, but only suggested.

I started painting myself about six months ago, and I routinely check your blog to see what's new and to gain inspiration to continue, so thought I would say hello.
Cheers, Kyle

Daniel Corey said...

Hey Kyle, thanks for the comment! I'm glad you found inspiration.