Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hey there Dahlila

Dahlila 20x24" 


As I sit at this blog and type I am always considering what, if any of  my personal life and emotions to share. Do I go the safe route and just talk of the painting and maybe pass on learned insights from the process of creating it? Do I speak of the rough seas of life and how they have developed calluses that i can only hope will soften over time??
 Well, I guess I'll continue to mull that over and just share a quote. Hope you enjoy the painting. These flowers are Dahlias painted from a local farm.

Quote: "The Earth laughs in flowers" Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it Dan. Hope the tides of your life are moving in a positive direction, you are clearly giving it some thought at present. Wish I was over there to chat over a beer. Hope next year gives me a chance.