Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Plain Air Workshop Dates, All Aboard!!



"All Aboard" 16x12" 






































After much deliberation and and date checking Ive settled on three plain air workshop dates this year. May 21-22, August 13-14 and October 1-2. The price is $230. for two days. 9am-3pm. I will be accepting 8 students per class. Your normal oil paints will serve you fine but if interested in a supply list look at " "My class blog" link on the sidebar of this blog.

 These Plein Air Workshops will be in the Rockland area. I will show off my favorite local painting spots while pushing my agenda of abstract shapes, pattern and most of all color.
 Please contact me thru my website danielcorey.com or thru my Facebook as email tends to sort spam without discretion.



Quote: "No color theory. Only love of color." Ken Kewley


No comments: